Rosetta Carrington Lue
Senior Contact Centre Advisor
US Department of Veteran Affairs
Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday, 15th July 2019
Monday, July 15th, 2019
3:00 PM Customer Experience: Transformation versus Modernization: Practical Strategies to Transform Customer Experience at Your Contact Centre
Rosetta Carrington Lue has extensive experience in government customer experience management from a local, state and federal level. In this master class, you will learn how to transform your contact center culture and modernize your infrastructure.
What will this workshop cover?
- Change management: strategies to support staff throughout your transformation journey
- Lessons learnt from developing call centers from the ground up
- Strategies to improve communication with your customers and staff Developing a unique approach to each agencies culture
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
8:30 AM International Keynote Case Study: How the Veterans Affairs Contact Centre Was Modernised and Transformed Using Human Centred Design
Rosetta Carrington Lue is a 2015 White House Presidential Executive Fellow and U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Senior Advisor. She is responsible for leading the efforts to modernize and transform the Veteran Affairs (VA) enterprise contact centres to improve the Veterans' experience targeting 1,800 contact centres, employing over 9,300 contact centre personnel processing 140M annual calls from 9M Veterans. This session will explore:
- Using human-cantered design to improve the experience of the Veterans and Employees.
- Understanding the design and implementation of the first federal government 24/7 myVA311 contact centre platform which successfully went live Veteran’s Day.
- Modernising the enterprise VA contact centres which, if fully implemented, would save VA over $2B over 5 years.