Australian Taxation Office
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th July 2019
Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
9:10 AM How the ATO Ensured their Clients had a Smooth Customer Experience While Delivering their Outsourcing Strategy
The Australian Taxation Office is the largest government agency and users of outsourcing in Australia. They have been developing their best in class outsourcing strategy for over 11 years. This session will explore:
- Every interaction counts- strategies to ensure a smooth client experience while undergoing transformation
- Lessons learnt throughout the ATOs transformation
- Integrating chat bots, web chat & voice biometrics to ensure an innovative and seamless client experience
4:30 PM Advisory Board Panel Discussion: Creating the Contact Centres of the Future: Marrying Customer Centricity, Technology, People and Cultur
- How do you improve the leadership & culture of your contact centre to engage contact centre agents and reduce attrition rates?
- How do you integrate technology such as chat bots & AI to improve your contact centre customer experience?
- How can you transform your contact centre to become more customer focused?